Monday, November 21, 2011

11/21 Final Presentations

Ben:
I really liked Ben's project because it gave a lot of the important history of Jerusalem and how the history influences the current interactions between Jews and Arabs in Israel. I personally struggle with history in general, so learning Jerusalem's extensive history is still something I am working on. I enjoyed Ben's project so much because it outlined the huge points of Jerusalem's history, which really helped me out. If its not obvious by now, I am definitely a visual learner who appreciates maps, charts, lists, PowerPoints etc. So thanks Ben and great job!

Amber:
I love Amber's ideas as well and I would love to help out somehow. I do agree that social activism is commonly misunderstood, so your project idea itself is making a positive impact on the community. This is a great idea and if I can think of anything to help out I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment