Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Response to Graffiti Video

I like the video on the Send A Message Project. I thought that was a cool idea that anyone can send a message and have it be written on the wall in Palestine. This project does have a few flaws, in my opinion. For example, I wish the project could be established within Palestine (but I am sure that is out of their control). I also feel that this is a foreign nation taking advantage of a poor situation for marketing purposes. I wonder why you must pay $45 to have your message written. I would like to know where this money is going, and if it benefits the Palestinian cause at all. But otherwise I think it is a great way to spread your message, and it is a great way for people around the world to show their support to end occupation.

1 comment:

  1. Ya I agree, the $45 price tag did seem a little steep and suspicious to me as well.

    ReplyDelete